What Can Physical Therapist Do?
A physical therapist helps take care of patients in all phases of healing, from initial diagnosis through the restorative and preventive stages of recovery. Physical therapy may be a standalone option, or it may support other treatments.
Some patients are referred to a physical therapist by their doctor, but other seek therapy themselves.
Our services includes:
- Strength & Conditioning
- Manual Therapy
- Soft tissue Mobilization
- Muscle Activation Technique
- Laser Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Modalities to relief of pain and inflammation like IFC, US, TENS,
- Moist heat and Ice application.
- Ankle sprain.
- Groin pull.
- Hamstring strain.
- Shin splints.
- Knee injury: ACL tear.
- Knee injury: Patellofemoral syndrome — injury resulting from the repetitive movement of your kneecap against your thigh bone.
- Tennis elbow (epicondylitis)
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Whiplash Associated Disorder/ Neck pain
- Low back Pain
- Post op surgery: shoulder arthroplasty, total knee replacement, total hip replacement, ORIF of hip, knee, ankle, wrist
- Post op breast surgery secondary to cancer
- Motor Vehicular Accident patients